- Encourage and promote youth soccer as a healthy recreation tool and as an alternative to socially risky behavior, such as use of drugs and alcohol.
- Offer quality soccer training, along with social guidance, to those children with the ability and desire to be professional soccer players.
- Offer support to needy, deserving students and players at essa through free health, nutritional and educational services. Develop players who possess the motivation and athletic skills, with the social and cultural qualities, necessary to succeed.
- Help those ESYDA players with the academic ability and inclination to obtain scholarships to study in high schools and universities in the United States, Spain and other countries.
- Organize, promote and participate in national and international youth soccer tournaments as a way of building bridges between the youth of USA and the world. We believe in the trilogy of "Kids-Sports-Peace".
- Build and sustain our non-profit organization with the necessary sports facilities and administrative infrastructure to accomplish the above goals.
To be the best statewide and the nation premier non-profit organization in youth sport, soccer talents development, human education, better future empowerment, that is dedicated to elevating the good game for the good of people and excellence of the youth in the field and life. For building our kids, young adults, senior professional athletes, our families and communities, our state and nation into the brightest future we want and collectively deserve.
- Passion for good and excellence